It has been a while since I have blogged and I really have missed it – I suppose life gets busy and these things that bring me pleasure sometimes get pushed to the side!
I have also been trying to decide which direction to take my blog as I have so many different interests that I like to write about, research and integrate into my life. So I have decided that I will just blog about whatever suits my fancy and if that appeals to some – great, if it doesn’t – well that’s okay too!
The things that capture my attention on most days are:
- Vegan/Raw cooking, creating, eating, researching
- Natural Childbirth
- Natural, Conscious Parenting
- Attachment Parenting
- Alternatives to Mainstream Medical Systems
- Natural Remedies/Alternatives to just about everything!
- Living in an Eco-Friendly Manner as much as possible
- Crafty and Artistic things – loving Up-Cycling and all of the wonderful things that can be created from seemingly “garbage”
- Photography – one day I intend on buying my dream Nikon and getting into taking pics on a freelance level
- I would love to start buying (or picking up from the side of the road) antique furniture and refinish/get creative with it
- And lastly… I want to get my hands on a 2nd hand sewing machine and start making all sorts of lovely things myself! (Note to Self: Must take a sewing class!)
Okay, seems like quite a list – I am surprised at all of the things that I just typed! But there you have it 🙂
Love and Blessings from a gorgeous and sunny day Perth ~ Jenn